Thursday, November 8, 2012
WIP Mini Blog Hop: Go!
I was tagged by one Author http://thepenelopejones.wordpress.com/ in the Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors…also known as the WIP Blog Hop. Thanks for the tag! I feel special …
Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them
1. What is the working title of your book?
- Drench the Wench
2. What genre does the book fall under?
- UF erotic romance with M/M~ M/F and naughty creatures doing mischievous deeds.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
- At a Renaissance Fair, naughty happenings go on behind the marquees.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
The collection will be published by Blushing Books possibly later this year, possibly early next year. Watch this space for future announcements.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
- Four weeks. I was hot and horny for a whole month. It was frightening.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
- You know that’s a toughie. This is kinda new. Naughty Narnia meets Robin Hood and his far too merry men.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
- I love renaissance fairs. I go every year and often wonder what naughtiness is going on behind the scenes.
- I love writing erotica and fantasy. If your brain is engaged, the whole erotic experience is a thousand times better.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
- There’s something for everyone here. I think the most important things are the colorful characters. I mean, who else is writing about stage-struck harpies reciting horny poetry and attracting all kinds of dark creatures in the dead of night?
- Tag, you’re it!
- I ’tagged’ the following authors: